Women's Bamboo Weekender HoodyMade of Viscose from Bamboo
MODEL 5'7" | Wears size Small
About This Style
Our most technical women's piece yet, leveraging our best-selling Weekender Long Sleeve and adding more sun protection and performance
- Crossover hood construction
- Full coverage for ultimate sun protection
- Flowy silhouette for mobility and comfort
Material & Care
- 70% Viscose from Bamboo / 30% Polyester
- 180 GSM
Size & Fit
- Due to the quick dry benefits of the Bamboo Breathe fabric, this item will shrink after the first wash. We size these slightly larger to accommodate this but make sure you try it on before washing, you should have a little extra space.
Shipping, Returns & Gifting
- Free standard shipping on all orders €150+
- Free 30-day returns and 60-day exchanges on U.S. orders for unwashed, unworn items. Final sale styles are not eligible for return or exchange. Return and & Exchange Policy.
- Send gifts wrapped by adding on gift wrap at cart. We also offer free gift messaging.
Pairs Well With
Straight from the Experts
"A staple in the wardrobe"
This is exactly what I was looking for. It checked all the boxes. Light weight, light color, great sun coverage including my neck and hands. I will be purchasing more of your great apparel.
I love my Fly Free Shade Hoodie so much that I wanted another, but the color option was limited so I went with the Weekender Hoodie instead. I bought a medium, assuming the fit would be similar to my Shade Hoodie - unfortunately, the sleeves are are a good three inches shorter! This makes the fit very tight. Otherwise, it is fine, just order a size up.
Can’t go wrong with these. They are so comfortable and practical. If you’re between sizes I’d size down.
I would say fits true to size until it was washed in cold water and hung dry. Hoody still drew up in the overall shirt length and sleeve length. It's not "unwearable" but the sleeves are now not long enough to use the thumbholes without it being uncomfortable. I still love the material, but maybe I need to upsize to an XL. I normally wear large or medium in the medium lightweight shirts.
I bought it thinking I was getting a fishing shirt, but it’s too hot for warm weather fishing. I think they are heavier in person than they look online or in videos, however I really like it as any everyday top that can be dressed up or down. Fits and drapes well. I’ll buy again.
Great material. Love the fit. 5’6”, 120#- small fits perfect. I have 2 pairs of black because o love them so much!!
So comfortable & very quick drying. I like that they are unlined, easy to wear over bikini bottoms.
Be aware that if you are long waisted, these shorts will pull in an unflattering way. I loved them otherwise.
I LOVE these shorts!! So comfy, perfect length and dry fast. I have a few bathingsuit skirt and short bottoms and these are much better. The material doesn't bunch or get waterlogged when wet. Highly recommend!
Lightweight and soft to touch but still protective.